December 23, 2008

Christmas cards 2008 are done!

Yay! got the rest of my handmade Christmas cards sent out today, two of which contained little pics because they were asked for and I was happy to oblige ^^.

Unfortunately, they haven't reached their destination just yet so I can only post a couple of little snippets, at least until I have confirmation that they've arrived safely at their new homes.



I've got just one more little promised Chrissy gift to do but it's taking me a little longer coz it involves my characters which for some lame reason, I always have trouble drawing these days.

Anyway, onto other things.
Tonight, I am making my famous gingerbread cookies and possibly some of those yummy chocolate truffles I made a little while ago that vanished waaaay too quickly. Of course, it all depends on how long it takes me to finish my cookies, since cooking with a single oven tray tends to lengthen overall cooking time considerably.

Well, if I don't post again till after Christmas (i'm working all day tomorrow so probably no art then Christmas then working on boxing day then on weekend too) I wish everyone who visits here (lol) a safe and wonderful Christmas and that you all get awesome presents!!

1 comment:

Other Relevant Links

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs