December 30, 2008

Not slacking!



See! Haven't been completely slacking off!! XD
Just working on something a little more long-term (for a specific someone) besides working and trying to deal with incredibly painful finger joints and knuckles in my drawing hand.

New years.
2009 is coming along like a freight train on speed and I am totally unprepared for what this year will bring. Hopefully it's something a little more productive, perhaps finally starting up that little business plan I've had in mind for so, so long.

Also, slow interwebs is slow. I managed to use up all our quota halfway through this month and this shaped speed is driving me insane!!! Only two more sleeps till I get full speed back again thangawd.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other Relevant Links

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs