March 7, 2010

New Dolly WIP - Cardigan Girl


A work in progress that began as a Daily on my Daily365 blog.
Drawn in Illustrator.
I've slapped down some colour for now but i don't know if i'll keep them as i'm planning to colour her in Painter rather than in vectors. However, with my current passion for vector I may end up colouring her there anyway lol. We'll see.

Now, her face.
I would have had this up sooner except I couldn't for the life of me get her face right, something about the angle and the style I was aiming for and it just didn't want to turn out.
I must have reworked and reworked and reworked that face way too many times and I'm still not sure I'm happy with it. Sigh.
I am, however, happy with her outfit, particularly her legs, which means it wasn't a total waste of time after all ^_^.


*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other Relevant Links

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs