October 12, 2009

A Post About (almost) Nothing

Oh wow it's been a while since I updated last :(
I'm still here, just working a lot, trying to earn the monies to spend some time in Darwin for Christmas this year! yays!
Hectic and overcrowded work schedule means not so much time for the crafty/arty stuffs, so all I can offer right now is a few snippets of works in progress, so I at least don't look like such a tool and post a blog about nothing lol.

Colour test for a character portrait


Initial sketch for an ACEO style artwork.

Hopefully, I'll remember to update this place more often, I actually do have a few other natural media works ready to scan, but scanner and I have a rather tumultuous relationship (ie. I hate scanning).

Take care.
*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other Relevant Links

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs