November 12, 2011

Long Days

Decided to extend my stay here at my parents house for the weekend, I've been feeling a little isolated lately, so I'm glad for the company and easy conversation.
I've been trying to get my butt out of the drawing rut it's been in, it's sort of happening, sort of not... It's odd because I've been on such an artistic high lately, I guess it was only a matter of time before the crash, lol.

Anyways, I pushed myself to get at least something creative done yesterday and this is what I came up with. It's something, right?



Link
These are tile-able images I've created for Spoonflower (this link will take you to my Spoonflower store/gallery), I'm going to get them printed on fabric then use said fabric to cover some books (click on the "all" tab to see the rest of my fabric designs that aren't for sale yet).
The flower image is currently set to private so this is the only place to see it. :3


*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other Relevant Links

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs