November 28, 2011

Still Chugging Away

I've been doing a whole lot of bookbinding for sale lately, though I'm going to refrain from posting each and every one here!
I've also started writing shop specific posts on my Artfire blog, you can find more info here:
http://www.artfire.com/ext/shop/blog/BumbleVee
Don't worry, I'll still keep updating this blog too.

Drawing has been going fairly slowly, stress kind of kills the drawing creativity, but I have been working on a commission illustration (still at the sketch phase) as well as a content filled book commission which is still in the page design and layout phase.

I've also been trying new ideas for items to sell. Here's a peek at the latest thing I'm fiddling with.


These are going to be turned into stickers!
There's also a few smaller ones with ladybugs on them. I love making stamps! XD
Anyway, thanks for sticking with me in these trying times. :)


*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other Relevant Links

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs