February 2, 2009

Day 2 of Thing-a-Day 2009

For day 2, of Thing-a-Day 2009, I chose to do a spot of sewing. :D

Also, this is my first sewing project ever!! Well, out of highschool home economics class anyways lol.

Today I finally got around to trying a pattern I've wanted to try for a long time. It's relatively simple for a newby to the sewing machine, like me, and didn't take me more than an hour and a half to finish. The pattern is from Martha MacGyver's gorgeous blog.

I chose this fabric for the CLOCKS category at Thing-a-Day, as well as coz i found it lovely and whimsical. ^^

Process:








Finished Napkin Pouch! :



Yay! I thoroughly enjoyed making this, even though been my first time, I was slightly nervous! lol
Nervous enough to earn myself a nice little blister from my iron. XP

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other Relevant Links

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs