February 24, 2009

Sew, Mama, Sew! Fabric Swap + Etc

I'm participating in the Sew, Mama, Sew! Fat Quarter Swap and today, I got my parcels sent out!!
It's a good feeling and a lucky thing there's a post office close by the hotel we're staying at too. All sent no probs! ^^

I made these little origami cards to put in the parcels, the fronts have a washi paper origami design on them and the back has a little note to the recipient of the particular fabric I've sent.
Later, when I know everyone got their parcel, I might post pics of the fabrics. :)

Here's a photo of the cards I made, sorry for the terrible lighting conditions, hotel room lighting is terrible :/



Clockwise from top left:
Lucky rabbit, Oriental outfit, Maple leaf, Fancy ladies dress. ^^'

Also, this was sketched on Sunday but I had to leave straight from work so didn't get a chance to scan it in, no scanner for me till Saturday at the earliest.



Hopefully i can do a bit more drawing this week, so far it's been mainly bludging, blogging and brainlessness here. :/

*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other Relevant Links

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs